Up your fibre intake with these delicious veggie fritters - perfect for any meal of the day and extra satiating with the added hit of natural protein
Makes 4-5(not including toppings)
325 calories | 1360 kilojoules
1 head fresh broccoli (approx. 330g)
1 can corn
1 medium sweet potato
100g light Greek style feta
15g crushed garlic
1 Tbsp fresh dill
Pinch of pink salt
1 scoop (30g) True WPC80 Natural
100g wholemeal flour
Spray of oil
- Wash and chop the broccoli and blend in a processor, add in half the canned corn with the broccoli and blend together. Place mixture into a large bowl.
- Peel and grate the sweet potato, adding it to the mixture along with the remaining corn.
- Add the egg and mix through.
- Chop the feta roughly and add to the mixture.
- Place the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture into 4-5 serves, form into patty shapes.
- Cook the patties on medium heat in a fry pan that has been sprayed with oil. When golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Serve with lemon juice, extra feta and a fried egg.